Wednesday, March 19, 2008

40 min. About anything

Ok well today i gotta go to work these bay bay kids i dont feel like it but i gotta make this money. On friday or saterday i might go to the club or kik-it with some of my guys and go to E-Block or something. My girl mad at me cause i dont do what she say, but i dont care im fenna break up her anyway so it really matter. Damn i still aint do those stanza's, they so hard and long but imma do it later on at the crib just to get out the way. The police still wont give my clothes back ever since i got locked up, Sitting in county for three days was a waste of my time, i cant explain how stressed out i am from that bull. Now im failing like three of my classes because of it. I cant afford to fail any classes because if i do i wont graduate on time so dats messed up too. My baby momma on B.S too she so stupid, i dont know why i messed around with her anyway. Now im in class talking bout all my problems like im in therapy or some thing. Then to make things more worse i gotta move out a my momma house because all of a sudden imma "MAN". Anyway imma stop complaining about everything and just deal with it, cause imma have to anyway. I wish i could hit the Powerball and win 13 million dollars and wont have to stress about going to college next year. I know that wont happen so i gotta face life head on and suck it up. Oh yea i gotta get my cell turned back on so i can talk to people instead of texting. I need to make some extra money, i have too many bills to pay. I spend 180 dollars a month on taxi rides, 65 dollars on my phone bill a month, 50 dollars to my mom for the electric bill, a few dollars to buy myself some things i need, and the rest is put in the bank for saving. Well thats all im writing today.

1 comment:

Michael said...

well, it sounds like your life isn't the easiest right now, but i honestly and genuinely hope things get better. i agree with you about the 13 ways poem thing, for sure; cranking 13 perspectives on something out on the spot in like 20 minutes of class time is ridiculous. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee.