Monday, February 25, 2008

My PlayAnalysis.

1. My play was about a couple who broke up because of trouble with children. The characters in my play were Joe&Lacy, these two characters were once lovers. Joe later caught Lacy having an affair, Joe then began doughting the two children they had together were his. Lacy, feeling ashamed decided to take a blood test to prove to Joe that the kids are infact his.
Things i found hard about wrightig this play was having to switch from scene to scene. I would have to create an event that leads up to the next scene, then make sure the next scene makes since with what happened in the scene before it. The thing i found easy about creating a drama play was, figuring out what to wright about. Drama is so easy to wright about because so many things that happen in the world involve drama.
I would tell a ten year old to stay focused more on school than girls and other things, becouse if i had a did that life would be more easy for me now.

No comments: